Sustainable Event Alliance
The NYC Chapter of the SEA launched in Fall 2019.
The NYC Chapter of the SEA is a collection of event industry professionals who are passionate about implementing sustainable event practices. We meet in person to share ideas and resources and forge connections with other industry professionals.
The Sustainable Event Alliance was founded in 2009 by event professionals specializing in event sustainability. The SEA is now a growing, global affiliation of organizations, events, and individuals focused on improving the sustainability outcomes of events. We're committed to harnessing the powerful opportunity to advance and promote sustainable development through events.
Mission & Objectives
- Create a space for discussion around sustainable event management
- Educate each other, share ideas and resources
- Develop best practices in sustainable event management
- Spread the desire to reduce the impacts of event production
- Collaborate with NYC sustainability related programs
- Connect with global network of SEA members and affiliates
- Make NYC a leader in green events
Meet the NYC team
Michele is spear-heading the development of NYC-based passionate event professionals dedicated to sustainably-produced events. Michele is part of and supported by our international leadership team.
The Sustainable Event Alliance is a professional guild for event sustainability practitioners, specialists and experts.
Our supplier and solutions databases help you fast track your event towards being clean, green, zero-waste, fair, friendly, and climate responsible.
This website is hosted on renewable energy powered servers. View our certificate.
© Sustainable Event Alliance. All rights Reserved