Get listed in our Supplier Database
Supplier DB Submission
Please submit any products, services and solutions that help sustainable event production, for a listing on this website.
All listings will be assessed by the SEA before being uploaded.
Suppliers are expected to meet the highest level of sustainability performance (accreditation/certification) available in their industry sector.
To get listed suppliers need to:
- Help the events industry to operate more sustainably.
- Have an organisational sustainability policy or equivalent commitment
- Have initiatives in place to manage sustainability issues in relation to their company operations, the manufacture of their products, or the operations logistics of the service they provide.
- Meet best practice in their industry sector in terms of accepted sustainability performance.
- Where relevant, they should hold certification, industry association membership, industry standard or other independent monitoring of their performance.
- Be recommended by an SEA member, event or organisation that has used their product or service.
Sustainable Event Consultants:
Consultants, trainers or auditors in event sustainability must have completed the SEA Accredited Professional programme before they can get listed in the Supplier Database.
The Sustainable Event Alliance is a professional guild for event sustainability practitioners, specialists and experts.
Our supplier and solutions databases help you fast track your event towards being clean, green, zero-waste, fair, friendly, and climate responsible.
This website is hosted on renewable energy powered servers. View our certificate.
© Sustainable Event Alliance. All rights Reserved